Who doesn’t love a pat on the back? And giving one is almost as good as getting one.
Here at Xerox Channel Partner Operations (CPO), we have created a value proposition that helps Channel partners expand into sources of profitable revenue by connecting our portfolio to their unique solutions so that together we can simplify how work gets done.
We are committed to having the best & broadest portfolio, and we’ll continue to make R&D investments, build profitable recurring revenue streams and be leaders in innovation. That product portfolio is only part of the equation though.
Xerox + Channel Partners = Innovation in action
Sure, we provide the tools, but it is how our Channel Partners use them to create innovative solutions and solve complex customer problems – that keeps their customers coming back. When Channel Partners commit to and invest in their businesses, we all thrive.
At the May 2015 Partnering for Excellence Summit, we recognized Channel Partners who went above and beyond – those that paired our tools with their own “special sauce” to do more. Here are the winners.
2014 United States Channel Group Awards
- Xerox Authorized Dealer (XAD) of The Year – Mike Parmet, Parmetech
- Newcomer of the Year – Josh Salkin, Edge Business Systems of Atlanta
- 2014 Deal of the Year – Rick Lingon, Virginia Business Systems
2015 Quarter One Awards – Xerox Authorized Agents
- Partner Excellence Award Overall Quarter One – Rich Morris, Morris Business Solutions, LLC
- Partner Excellence Award (High Growth – Year to Date, Year on Year Total Sales Revenue Growth – Troy Tafoya, Professional Document Solutions
- Partner Excellence Award (Deal of the Quarter) – Jeff Horn, Benchmark Business Solutions
2015 Q1 Awards – Document Technology Providers
- Partner Excellence Award (High Growth – YTD YOY TSR Growth) – Mike Blake, Corporate Business Systems
- Partner Excellence Award (Deal of the Quarter) – Kevin Logan, Omega Office Systems
- Partner Excellence Award (Q1 Partner) – Mark Elliott, 3i International
2015 Q1 Awards – European Channels Group
- Partner Excellence Award (Deal of the Quarter – Concessionaire) – Jacques Bakesh, Qualis
- Partner Excellence Award (Q1 Concessionaire) – Patrick Benaich, Open
- Partner Excellence Award (Q1 Document Technology Provider) – Steve Francis, The Danwood Group
- Partner Excellence Award (High Growth Concessionaire – YTD YOY TSR Growth) – Justin Milligan, Xenith Document Systems
- Partner Excellence Award (High Growth Concessionaire – YTD YOY TSR Growth) – Mauro Ricci, eServizi
What I love about each of these Xerox Channel Partners is that they all leveraged the tools and support provided by Xerox, selling to local customers the way they want to buy, and providing the expertise to not only improve the customer experience but also retain those customers for the long haul.
Congratulations to our winners for being an excellent example of what we can accomplish together.
Subscribe to the Channel Partner Connection and receive email updates when we publish a new article.