Channelnomics has honored Xerox with its coveted Channelnomics Innovation Award for Global Partner Program of the Year.
The Channelnomics Innovation Awards (CIAs) are designed to recognize channel players across North America who bring innovation, forward thinking and excitement to the channel.
The awards are completely independent and based solely on innovation and achievement in the North American channel over the past year, making this an important distinction for Xerox and its partners.
In a list of prestigious contenders, Xerox is especially proud to have been named the Innovation winner, a recognition that is especially weighty given Xerox’s lifelong commitment to innovating the way the world works.
Channelnomics also took the time to talk with Pete Peterson, Senior Vice President of Global Channel Strategy at Xerox. The detailed interview with Pete delved deep into Xerox’s channel strategy, and how Xerox is preparing to take advantage of the highly lucrative, and rapidly growing SMB market. Along with discussion of emerging industry trends, Pete also shared Xerox business highlights from 2017, including some of the year’s biggest innovations, and a glimpse at what is yet to come.
You can read the online coverage, including the Winner’s Circle interview, here.
What’s in it for Partners
The award-winning Xerox Global Partner Program was given an update in 2017 which simplified its processes and offered new rewards to its participants, and also made it easier for partners to do business with Xerox. GPP also helps partners deliver greater value to their customers. 2017 also saw Xerox announce its biggest product launch ever. Those products, combined with their industry-leading portfolio of managed print services (MPS), makes this a great time to partner with Xerox.
Benefits of the Global Partner Program include:
- Unsurpassed marketing tools and resources designed to support sales, and draw customers to your website, plus the use of a Xerox co-marketing badge.
- Sales motivators including discounts, rebates, finance and lease programs as well as end-to-end tools that help shorten sales cycles improving response time.
- Products and services available only to Xerox channel partners
- A dedicated partner representative to answer questions and expedite requests
- Training and specialization certification that differentiate you from competitors and establish your standing as the go-to source for solutions and information
2017 has been an important year for the Global Partner Program, which was also the recipient of CRN’s prestigious 5 Star Award.
If you’re already a GPP partner, make sure to check-out the partner portal regularly for updates to all the tools and incentives available to you.